This is T.I.’s first public statement since he was arrested for swagger jacking G.I. Joe.
A couple of things:
1. What’s up with the orange robe? He looks like a hood Hugh Hefner. And I don’t know about ya’ll, but if I were him, right about now I’d be avoiding the color orange at all cost.
2. Is he really shouting out his lawyers and the judge like he’s at the podium accepting the award for rapper most likely to end up like 2 Pac for having the #1 album while in prison?
3. “…and I got faith in the system. You know, America is a wonderful country.”
4. “Im gettin a lot of work done man, a lot of music man being recorded. But, my main message is its not over (pause) and the King aint dead!”
Watch this album be the best selling of his career.
5. By the way, “streetcred.com?” I know that T.I. owns the site (hence the “Hip Hop Icon” tag placed under his name), but how do you think a presiding judge will feel about a convicted felon accused of buying the Cobra clan’s leftovers issuing public statements on a site called streetcred.com? Just a thought.