I’m not sure if I’ll make this a regular thing or not, but despite not being able to write on every instance of ridiculousness in the world, there are some things that shouldn’t go unnoticed.
1. I noticed that grin Keyshia Cole had on her face when Frankie said she is Black and Italian on their reunion special. She needn’t harp on her possible Italian heritage, because at the end of the day, a breadstick from the Olive Garden has more Italian features than she does.
Tell me you don’t see the resemblance.
3. Nelly’s new single sucks more than Omarion on Bow Wow’s birthday.
4. The end of the world must be near: Someone on Fox News bought a clue about the network’s biases.
5. Hair and a triple shot of rhythm can only get you so far — this ain’t gon’ cut it.
6. Puffy should have let Shannon keep that other hair color. Now she looks like Kathy Griffin.
A 12 year-old boy was taken into custody Wednesday night for throwing a rock through the windshield of Soulja Boy’s bus. Why? The kid told arresting officers, “I hate Soulja Boy.”
7. Not every child is into short yellow bus hip-hop; there may be hope for us after all. Too bad he missed.
Master P and his son Romeo are filming a movie in their home state of Louisiana called The Pig People. Romeo will play one of five teenagers who venture into a haunted forest to film a documentary about the mythical half-human, half-pig Pig People.
8. I could make more money selling gonorrhea than they could pushing this DVD.
9. Kanye West sometimes dresses like hip hop’s court jester. He looks like he’s about to tell a few jokes for the King and pray he doesn’t get beheaded afterwards.
10. Reality television must end. I would say more about this trailer, but since this is related to Suge Knight, I’m afraid to. You should be, too.