1. As lovely as Rita Ora seems, why do I still not care a whole bunch about her music?
2. How long before Phaedra Parks files for divorce from Apollo?
3. Can we all agree that Diana Ross may have done a lot back in her day, but nothing to deserve this?
4. What took y’all so long to realize that
NeNe Baloo Leakes
5. How mad do you think Charli Baltimore is to know that her flow could very much be successful in hip hop, but only if some white woman from Australia is using it?
6. Despite acting like Snuffleupagus with anger issues, this new Kelly Price that sounds like a secular “Go Get It” (or more secular “Go Get It,” as it were) goes, right?
7. How is this not my son?
8. Who are the people that told Jhené Aiko her new music is recalls “younger Sade with urban stories” and what strand of Cali weed are they smoking?
9. Bow down, bitches?
10. So Mariah Carey gives not a single damn that we know she didn’t draw this picture at the age of three? And who has ever called Mariah Carey “elusive?”
11. Will Gwen Stefani stop depriving us and drop another solo album already? It ain’t like Lady Gaga made it impossible?
12. How loud do you think Porsha Williams screamed when she found out old footage of her comparing gays to hookers and drug dealers and that we needed saving hit TMZ?
13. So we’re following the Mariah Carey blueprint down to the band dancing, huh?
14. Or is this Beyoncé’s fault?
15. Is it better to pretend that season four of The Boondocks isn’t happening?
16. How disappointed should you be in me not only kind of liking this Diggy Simmons song (in addition to “My Mama Said”), but being happy he’s legal?
17. Does Keri Hilson still have a head?
18. Can we stop playing and crown Kelly Rowland an R&B duet queen so she can record an album already?
19. What diagnosis do you think KeKe Wyatt has been ducking all this time?
20. After watching the season premiere of Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta, can one assume that based on her performance, Mimi Faust went to porn because even Tyler Perry said, “Girl, acting ain’t your purpose?